Páginas

24/11/10

Suffering

The chief use of suffering is to teach me that i am nothing - Simone Weil

This is at least the useful effect of suffering.
I don't agree with somethings that Simone says, because i believe that we are the ones who create the big suffering in the world. i don't believe this just like that: I have experienced deep suffering and I have learned and lived this !!!!
God can not do something about it because it all belongs to the results of our choices.

I don't believe that it is God that sends me the suffering, or that all that happens is according to God.

I think to believe that is one of the great mistakes of religion. It is in this way that people then didn't change what needed to be changed, and what could be changed.

I need to develop this....

It constitutes one of the central parts of my view.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

(To join the White Swan Flight - or the little Ugly Duck struggle - come in my spacious guest room, take a cup of heavenly nectar, and speak your truth out. So glad to meet you on the way :))